Big U PVC Extrusion Profiles With Wooden Laminated Film Length
PVC Extrusion Profiles Detailed Description
PVC resins and calcium carbonate
|Type||PVC big U profile|
|Specification||Length||5.8m or 5.95m|
PVC Extrusion Profiles Fire Rate Test
BS EN 13501-1:2007
Fire growth rate index
Lateral flame spread
<edge of specimen
Total heat release within
600 s(THR 600s)
Smoke growth rate
Total smoke production
within 600 s(THR 600s)
No flaming droplets/particles
occur within 600s
Ignition of the filter paper
|------||No ignition of the filter paper||Yes||Compliant|
The combustion performance of sample is
satisfied BS EN 13501-1:2007 about grade C-s3,d0.
PVC Extrusion Profiles Advantages:
1. Good insulation effect,easy to clean and disassemble .The inner
surface is smooth.
2. Good texture and matt effect.
3. Long storage time,in the absence of damage normal use, you can
use it 20-25 years.
4. Non-toxic pollution, not contain harmful substances like
formaldehyde, and so on.
5. High strength, long service life and good quality.
6. Good electric insulation,Metal-free, good electrical insulation
and thermal stability.
7. Good mechanical strength. The hollow board can be cut, sawing,
8. Good flexibility ,easy to shape ,not brittle.
9. Sound insulation, thermal insulation and stable performance.
10. Light weight , easy installation, reducing the workload of
workers, saving installation costs.
11. State Class B1 fire protection materials,fireproof,flame
retardant,retardant values is above 30.
12. Waterproof, weather resistance, corrosion resistance,
Our Service Towards PVC Extrusion Profiles
1. Quotation: To be sent in excel files with product pictures as
soon as you inquiry
2. Free samples are available
3. Package: supplying various packing design with customers brand
4. Delivery: 15-20days
5. Since preparing material to the finished products, every steps are
controlled by our QC and sales.
6. While order are under producing, we will select some samples for
7. After finished producing, every pieces will be checked one by
one by QC.
8. Before loading, our worker will check the products appearance
9. Shipment: Pre-shipment inspection is available. The lowest sea
freight and fastest vessel will be selected.
Some Notices For The PVC Panel Installation
The panels cannot be installed under following situations:
1) outdoors, on account of possible discolouration and the
possibility that the product becomes brittle, unless explicitly
stated otherwise or shown on the insert in the package.
2) in spaces with a temperature in excess of 60°C (140°F) or lower
than -20°C (- 5°F), for example in a sauna or refrigerated area.
3) on walls and ceilings where the contact temperature may be above
60°C (140°F), e.g. on a chimney breast, by a stove or radiators
4) in poorly ventilated areas.
5) in areas where there is an abnormally high concentration of