Sign In | Join Free | My xuijs.com
xuijs.com
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme
Home > Corrugated Polycarbonate Sheets >

Various Colors Corrugated Polycarbonate Greenhouse Panels Flame Resistance

Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Miss Abby

Various Colors Corrugated Polycarbonate Greenhouse Panels Flame Resistance

Brand Name : OEM
Model Number : U-lock system
Certification : ISO9001/SGS
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : Negotiable
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability : 20 tons per month
Delivery Time : 15 days after deposit
Packaging Details : PE film
Material : Makrolon/Lexen
Length : customized
Width : 700 mm
Thickness : 8/10/12/14 mm
Shape : R-structure
Guarantee : 10 years
Surface : UV protection
Weight : 2.2 KGS/SQM
Contact Now

polycarbonate standing-seam locking systems, polycarbonate U-Lock system sheets:


quick details of U-LOCK systems polycarbonate sheets:

  • 1) Thickness: 8mm-----40mm
  • 2) Maximum width: 2050mm
  • 3) Length: Any dimension
  • 4) Specific gravity: 1.15 kg/m2*mm
  • 5) Color: Clear, blue, green, opal, brown, blue green etc.

Description of polycarbonate standing seam locking systems:

The U-shape self-lock panel has its own special connecting system. There is no need to draw any hole for screw on the sheet. Thus can ensure 100% water and dust proof. we offer a complete serial of accessories for the U-shape polycarbonate system panel to make sure the easy and low installation.


U-shape system panel adopts 4-wall rectangle structure with air space inside which guarantees good thermal insulation and excellent resistance to crash stress. The external side is coated with U.V. protection (can be on both sides if required) warranting resistance to aging due to atmospheric agents and UV rays. Owing characteristics as: light weight, flexible, virtually unbreakable, highly light transmission, better heat insulation, flame retardancy ect. the PC multi-wall sheet can be widely used in various areas such as: agricultural green house, building wall, building roof, awning, swimming pool roof and so on.


U SYSTEM POLYCARBONATE HOLLOW SHEET:

STRUCTURETHICKNESSWEIGHT
2WALL U R-STRUCTURE6MM1.60kg/㎡
8MM1.80kg/㎡
10MM2.00kg/㎡
4 WALL U R-STRUCTURE8MM2.00kg/㎡
10MM2.20kg/㎡
12MM2.40kg/㎡
5 WALL U X-STRUCTURE14MM2.70kg/㎡
16MM3.00kg/㎡
18MM3.30kg/㎡
20MM3.60kg/㎡
7 WALL U R-STRUCTURE22MM3.80kg/㎡
25MM4.00kg/㎡
27MM4.20kg/㎡
30MM4.50kg/㎡
8 WALL LOCK R-STRUCTURE35MM5.20kg/㎡
38MM5.60kg/㎡
40MM6.00kg/㎡

Product Details

Item nameStanding-seam Locking System
PackagingPE film
MOQ3 tons
Delivery timeWithin 20 workdays
CertificationISO9001
Color & OEMAs your requirement, all kinds of color are avaible. OEM are welcome.
Shipping TermsFOB/CRF/CIF
Payment TermsT/T 30% desposite.70% at sight of B/L copy
HS Code3921610000

Feature of Standing-seam Locking System

1. Light trasmission: up to 85%
2. Impact resistance: 80 times that of glass, 15 times that of pc sheeting.
3. Temperature resitance range: -40 to 120 Celsius Degree.
4. Light weight: only 1/12 ofthe weight of glass with same thickness.
5. Ultraviolet resistance: with UV protective layer.
6. Flame resistance: B1 grade
7. Sound and Heat proof
polycarbonate-standing-seam-locking-system

Applications of Standing-seam Locking System

1) For resisting winds, rains, and gathering lights of all kinds of buildings, roofs, corridors, curtains, eaves of court yards.

2) For various advertising billboards, telephone stalls or ATM stalls.

3) For decoration of gardens, recreation rooms, or other public places.

4) For front shields or instruments and meter plants of cars, blats, planes, machines and police shields.

5) For sound-insulation walls of roads and bridges.

6) For raising sheds of crops, fruits and vegetables, animals and poultry, etc..



Product Tags:

corrugated skylight panels

      

lexan corrugated panels

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Various Colors Corrugated Polycarbonate Greenhouse Panels Flame Resistance Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0