Yellow Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Thickness 4mm to 10mm
Polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheet provides outstanding
flexibility in design and advanced heat reflecting and light
transmitting performance. One side of the sheet has a co-extruded
UV barrier which provides protection from 99.9% of harmful UV
radiation, giving superior resistance to outdoor weathering. The
flat appearance of the sheet means it is aesthetically pleasing.
1. Building skylights; such as gymnasium, workshop, storehouse etc.
2. Agriculture greenhouse
3. Natatorium coverings
4. Walkway; Carport
5. Indoor partition; Folding screen
6. Furniture; Bathroom
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Specification
Min. Bend Radius
Technical Date of Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
Modulus of elasticity
Heat deflection temperature
Coefficient of thermal heat expansion
Range of temperature
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance
over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to
extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice
formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually
unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature
change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
2. Physical Properties
* Light tramission: Good light transmission
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against
atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together
horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest
sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not
be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Packing
As with all glazing materials, care should be exercised when
handling and transporting polycarbonate sheet in order to prevent
scratches and damage to sheet edges. Each sheet is packaged as
follows to minimise the risk of these problems:
* The top face is covered with printed masking
* The bottom face use opal film or neutral film
* The edges of the sheets have colored tape on them
* The sheet should be kept in their packaging until immediately
prior to installation
Why Choose Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet of OASIS
HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional
manufacturer and exporter of polycarbonae sheets. Established on
2011 and Located at Haining city which is between Shanghai airport
and Hangzhou Airport.
We have 3 advanced producing line for polycarbonate sheets. Our
factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and
R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price
and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy
good markets in worldwide, such as Latin America, Middle east,
Africa and south asisa.
On 2015, we established first branch company at Bogota,Colombia,
loacated at Calle 68 #22-43.
On 2016, we set another warehouse in Colombia, the address is
On 2017, we plan to set more warehouse in another city of Colombia,
Such as Cali,Baranquilla.
With “quality first, best credit, clients supreme”, welcome warmly
you to inquiry and visit us
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Showing