Sign In | Join Free | My
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme
Home > Plastic Laminate Panels >

Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch

Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Miss Abby

Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch

Brand Name : OASIS, OEM
Model Number : OS1045
Certification : ISO9001, SGS
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : Negotiable
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C
Supply Ability : 500 ton per month
Delivery Time : 15 work days after confirm the order
Packaging Details : Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Name : 8 inch Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / pvc wall panels
Width : 8 inch
Length : 5.95 meter or be requested
Type : Flat board
Function : wall panel. ceiling panel
Min order quantity : 3500 m2
HS code : 39259000
Warranty : 15 years
Contact Now

8 inch Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / pvc wall panels


NameEnvironment Friendly PVC Wall Panels Laminated surface Board
Size5950*200*7.5 mm
Surface treatmentLaminte
TypeFlat board
HS CODE39259000
SampleSupply samples for free
Package10 pieces/bag, with PE film or cartons
Loading20' or 40' container

Features of pvc ceilings

Anti Fungal

Corrosion Resistant

Don’t need to be painted


Easy to clean

Fire Retardant

Light weight

Quick Installation

Termite Proof

Water proof

Zero Maintenance


Plastic laminate panels have various advantage, they are waterproof, Termite Proof, Fire Retardant, Economical, Maintenance free, being non-porous and non-absorbent, can incorporate flush fitting lighting, access hatches, air vents and sprinklers easy to install & available in various colours shades & no hassles of Painting & Polishing. it is widely use in warehouse, hospital, living room, bedroom and any interior place.

Detail information

Product name

8 inch Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / pvc wall panels

Product IntroductionOur plastic laminate panels are cost effective interior decoration material. It is easy to install solution for wall and ceiling cover.It can be fixed on any surface. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panels.
MaterialPVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Width (mm)Length (mm)
200 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Delivery DetailsWithin15- 20 Days after confirm the order
Packing details1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized

1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

Company information

Located at Haining city, HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional manufacturer, we sell the products to many countries, with many experience in producing and selling, our factory is near to Shanghai port.

We have 10 advanced producing line for pvc panel, . Our factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy good markets in worldwide, such as Europe, Middle east, Russia, south America and south Asia.

Competitve Advantage of OASIS

* We are a professional manufacturer and exporter of PVC panel.

* We have ten advanced producing lines, the producing capacity is more than 2500000 square meters per year.

* We always insist on "QUALITY FIRST, BEST CREDIT, GOOD SERVICE AND CLIENTS SUPREME". For long time cooperation, quality is guaranteed.

* Our pvc ceiling panels are sold to worldwide and sale well in Middle East, South America, Europe, South Asia and Africa. On 2015, we established an branch company in Colombia.

Product Tags:

laminated plywood wall panels


pvc laminated ceiling board

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
To: Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
Inquiry Cart 0