Sign In | Join Free | My xuijs.com
xuijs.com
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme
Home > Waterproof Wall Panels >

Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm

Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Miss Abby

Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm

Brand Name : OASIS, OEM
Model Number : OS1041
Certification : ISO9001, SGS
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : Negotiable
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C
Supply Ability : 300000 m2 per month
Delivery Time : 15 work days after confirm the order
Packaging Details : Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Name : Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm
Width : 25 cm
Thickness : 7 mm
Component : PVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Surface treatment : Hot stamping
HS code : 39259000
Weight : 2.3 kg/m2
Lead time : 15-20 days after deposit
Contact Now

Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm


Quick details


Name: Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm

Model: OS1041

Weight: 2.3 kg/sqm

Size: 25cm * 7mm

Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

Sample: We can supply free samples for checking

Warranty: 15 years life time is promised

Port: Usually we ship from Shanghai port

Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs


Surface treatment


1) Normal Printing: the price is the cheapest compared with hot stamping and laminate
2) High glossy: the surface apperance is much better than normal glossy
3) Hot stamping: you can choose different colors and pictures as you like on the surface
4) Laminated: with durable on the surface, so it is the most durable series


Packaging Details:


1. 10PCS Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film)
2. 10 PCS Carton
3. Customized
Delivery Details: Within10- 15 Days after Receiving the Deposit


Description

Product name

Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm

Product IntroductionPVC waterproof wall panels is an ideal alternative to traditional tiling.
Our PVC panels can be used inside shower cubicles or in open wet rooms and easily slot together to form a waterproof surface without the need for grout.
MaterialPVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Width (mm)Length (mm)
250 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Thickness7.0 mm
Packing details1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Application

The plastic laminate panels can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.


Loading data

SPECIFICATIONQUANTITY (SQM)
Size20GP40HQ
25cm×7mm37009000
25cm×7.5mm34808400
25cm×8.0mm32607880
25cm×9.0mm29006990

Comfortable service

As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best salesman.

  • Professional advice will be gave before ordering
  • We can supply you with free samples
  • Provide catalog and other technology information as requested
  • On-time delivery after order confirmed
  • Online support by skype, whatsapp, wechat etc
  • Any request about the quality, package, shipment will be satisfied
  • Timely response for any request

Product Tags:

moisture resistant wall panels

      

plastic bathroom shower panels

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0